Lesson Plan: Reading and Writing 10 Mathematics • Kindergarten
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to read and write the numeral 10 and use numerals to describe quantities.
Students will be able to
- read and write the numeral 10,
- describe a quantity of 10 with numerals,
- show quantities written as numerals.
Students should already be familiar with
- counting objects verbally up to ten.
Students will not cover
- writing or reading numbers in word form,
- comparing numbers.