Lesson Plan: Circulatory Pathways Biology
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to describe the different circulatory pathways within the human body.
Students will be able to
- describe the detailed structure of the pulmonary and systemic circulatory pathways,
- explain the importance of having a double circulatory system,
- describe the hepatic portal circulation and its importance to the liver.
Students should already be familiar with
- the heart as a central organ of blood circulation.
Students will not cover
- the cardiac cycle (SAN/AVN).