Lesson Plan: Two-Variable Linear Inequalities Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to graph two-variable linear inequalities.
Students will be able to
- identify graphs of two-variable linear inequalities,
- identify the two-variable linear inequality represented by a given graph,
- draw the graph of a two-variable linear inequality.
Students should already be familiar with
- graphing one-variable linear inequalities,
- graphing linear equations.
Students will not cover
- inequalities in more than two variables,
- systems of inequalities,
- absolute inequalities,
- quadratic inequalities.