Lesson Plan: Equation of a Straight Line in Space: Cartesian and Vector Forms Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives and prerequisites of the lesson teaching students how to find the Cartesian and vector forms of the equation of a straight line in space.
Students will be able to
- find the direction vector of a line in space,
- find the equation of a line in space in vector form,
- find the Cartesian equation of a line in space.
Students should already be familiar with
- finding the equation of a straight line in 2D and its direction vector,
- 3D vectors and their operations.