Lesson Plan: Comparing: Bigger and Smaller Mathematics • Kindergarten
This lesson plan includes the objectives and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to compare two objects by size using the words “bigger” and “smaller.”
Students will be able to
- compare two objects by size,
- identify the bigger of two objects,
- identify the smaller of two objects.
Students will not cover
- measuring objects to compare their size,
- comparing more than two objects,
- the terms biggest and smallest.