Lesson Plan: Habitats in Egypt
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to describe some local habitats in Egypt and name some plants and animals that live in each.
Students will be able to
- describe local habitats in Egypt,
- name some local animals and plants,
- identify birds that live in the local habitats,
- match animals to their habitats,
- compare and contrast habitats in Egypt.
Students should already be familiar with
- the definition of habitat,
- defining and categorizing living and nonliving things,
- the components of a habitat,
- animal and plant needs,
Students will not cover
- habitats other than those local to Egypt,
- matching specific animals and plants to their specific habitats based on their needs.