Lesson Plan: Separable Differential Equations Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to identify and solve separable differential equations.
Students will be able to
- identify and solve a separable differential equation by using integration to find a general solution,
- find the particular solution to a separable differential equation when given a boundary condition.
Students should already be familiar with
- integrating standard functions.
Students will not cover
- second-order differential equations,
- nonseparable differential equations,
- modeling with separable differential equations.