Lesson Plan: One-Variable Quadratic Inequalities Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to solve one-variable quadratic inequalities algebraically and graphically.
Students will be able to
- solve quadratic inequalities in one variable algebraically,
- solve quadratic inequalities in one variable graphically.
Students should already be familiar with
- graphing quadratic equations,
- solving quadratic equations by factoring,
- solving quadratic equations graphically,
- set notation.
Students will not cover
- solving inequalities with more than one variable.