Lesson Plan: How to Maintain a Healthy Nervous System Science
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to describe the importance of the nervous system and explain how to maintain it.
Students will be able to
- summarize the importance of the nervous system,
- describe ways to maintain a healthy nervous system.
Students should already be familiar with
- the function of the nervous system,
- the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Students will not cover
- nervous system injuries, diseases, and disorders,
- nervous system supplements.