Lesson Plan: Applications of Normal Distribution Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to apply the normal distribution in real-life situations.
Students will be able to
- know the conditions to apply normal distribution in real-life situations,
- use normal distribution to calculate probabilities, random variables, and parameters in real-life situations,
- use normal distribution tables to find probabilities in real-life situations that correspond to specific -scores.
Students should already be familiar with
- continuous random variables,
- mean, , and standard deviation, ,
- normal distribution.
Students will not cover
- problems that do not involve real-life situations involving normal distribution,
- hypothesis testing involving normal distribution,
- proof of normal distribution.