Lesson Plan: Reading and Writing 11 and 12 Mathematics • Kindergarten
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to read and write the numerals 11 and 12 and use numerals to describe quantities.
Students will be able to
- read and write the numerals 11 and 12,
- describe a quantity of 11 and 12 with numerals,
- show quantities written as numerals.
Students should already be familiar with
- writing the numerals up to 10.
Students will not cover
- writing numbers in words,
- partitioning teen numbers into a ten and some ones.