Lesson Plan: Numbers up to 5 on a Number Line Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to count and arrange numbers up to 5 along a number line.
Students will be able to
- arrange the numbers 0–3 on a number line,
- arrange the numbers 0–5 on a number line,
- count up to 5 using a number line,
- add missing numbers to a number line by counting.
Students should already be familiar with
- modeling and counting up to 5.
Students will not cover
- counting back on a number line from 5 to 0.