Lesson Plan: Recognizing Coins: GBP Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to recognize and tell the value of all the coins used in the UK.
Students will be able to
- recognize the front and back of coins used in the UK,
- state the value of different coins,
- identify coins that are partially covered,
- compare the value of two different coins.
Students will not cover
- recognizing notes used in the UK,
- counting money,
- symbols used for pounds and pence,
- the word denomination.