Lesson Plan: Limits of Trigonometric Functions Mathematics • Higher Education
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to evaluate limits of trigonometric functions.
Students will be able to
- use the trigonometric limit formulas to evaluate trigonometric limits,
- rearrange trigonometric limits using the properties of limits in order to evaluate them.
Students should already be familiar with
- the properties of limits,
- evaluating limits by direct substitution,
- basic trigonometric identities.
Students will not cover
- limits at infinity and unbounded limits,
- one-sided limits.