Lesson Plan: Limits of Trigonometric Functions Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to evaluate limits of trigonometric functions.
Students will be able to
- use the trigonometric limit formulas to evaluate trigonometric limits,
- rearrange trigonometric limits using the properties of limits in order to evaluate them.
Students should already be familiar with
- the properties of limits,
- evaluating limits by direct substitution,
- basic trigonometric identities.
Students will not cover
- limits at infinity and unbounded limits,
- one-sided limits.