Lesson Plan: Evaluating Trigonometric Function Values with Angles 30, 45, and 60 Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to find the trigonometric function values for 30-, 45-, and 60-degree angles.
Students will be able to
- evaluate cosine, sine, and tangent at 30, 45, and 60 degrees without using a calculator,
- evaluate combinations of trigonometric functions at 30, 45, and 60 degrees,
- use the inverse trigonometric functions, where the answer is 30, 45, or 60 degrees.
Students should already be familiar with
- the trigonometric functions.
Students will not cover
- reciprocal trigonometric functions.