Lesson Plan: The Least Common Multiple Mathematics • 6th Grade
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to find the least common multiple of two or more numbers.
Students will be able to
- find the least common multiple of two numbers,
- find the least common multiple of three numbers,
- apply this concept to solve word problems.
Students should already be familiar with
- multiplication facts up to ,
- identifying multiples of numbers.
Students will not cover
- applying knowledge of least common multiples to find equivalent fractions.