Lesson Plan: Graphing Linear Functions Mathematics • 6th Grade
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to graph linear functions.
Students will be able to
- identify the graph that represents a given linear equation,
- plot the graph of a linear function using a table of values,
- sketch the graphs of linear functions.
Students should already be familiar with
- the equation of a straight line in slope-intercept form.
Students will not cover
- graphing nonlinear functions.