Lesson Plan: Solutions and Mixtures Science • 5th Grade
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to define, describe, and give examples of different types of solutions and mixtures.
Students will be able to
- review mixtures and solutions,
- identify and describe heterogeneous mixtures,
- identify and describe homogeneous mixtures,
- define, identify, and describe colloids and suspensions.
Students should already be familiar with
- physical and chemical changes.
Students will not cover
- chemical equations for solutions.