Lesson Plan: The Human Urinary System
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to identify the parts and functions of the human urinary system.
Students will be able to
- describe the function of the urinary system,
- identify and describe the main parts of the urinary system,
- describe the function of the different parts of the urinary system.
Students should already be familiar with
- the main body systems,
- the digestive system,
- veins and arteries,
- circulation and blood.
Students will not cover
- the details of excretory organs other than the urinary system,
- food wastes from the digestive system.