Lesson Plan: The Equilibrium Constant for Partial Pressures Chemistry
This lesson plan includes the objectives and prerequisites of the lesson teaching students how to construct and calculate the equilibrium constant for partial pressures.
Students will be able to
- express equilibrium in terms of the pressure exerted by the different gases in the mixture,
- formulate expressions for ,
- calculate values for and other unknowns giving answers with the correct units.
Students should already be familiar with
- expressing equilibria using equilibrium constants,
- formulating expressions for .