Lesson Plan: Roman Numerals from 1 to 100 Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to write the numbers from 51 to 100 in Roman numerals.
Students will be able to
- learn the Roman numeral for 100,
- determine the number represented by a Roman numeral,
- write numbers up to 100 in Roman numerals.
Students should already be familiar with
- Roman numerals from 1 to 50,
- recognizing that four identical Roman numerals cannot appear in a row.
Students will not cover
- Roman numerals beyond 100,
- adding and subtracting Roman numerals.