Lesson Plan: Multiplication Tables Mathematics • 3rd Grade
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to read and complete multiplication tables and use multiplication tables to find missing factors and products.
Students will be able to
- read a multiplication table,
- complete a multiplication table,
- use a multiplication table to find missing products,
- use a multiplication table to find missing factors.
Students should already be familiar with
- multiplication and division concepts,
- multiplication and division equations and expressions.
Students will not cover
- factors greater than 10,
- fractions or decimals.