Students will be able to
- compare between renewable and nonrenewable resources and identify resource depletion,
- describe how harmful agricultural practices and urbanization contribute to the depletion of agricultural soil and understand the ways to mitigate these problems,
- recognize the harmful effects of deforestation on humans and the ecosystem,
- describe the environmental consequences of overgrazing and overhunting and highlight the benefits of organizing them,
- identify the problems of overconsumption and water pollution and understand the importance of protecting water resources.