Students will be able to
- identify countable and uncountable nouns,
- understand that countable nouns can be pluralised (e.g., apples, peaches, and cherries) but uncountable nouns cannot (e.g., information),
- use the correct words before countable nouns, including articles (i.e., a, an, and the), determiners (e.g., some), and numbers,
- use the correct words before uncountable nouns, including the article the and determiners (e.g., some),
- use any with countable and uncountable nouns for question forms and negatives,
- use correct open question forms with countable and uncountable nouns (e.g., how many/much…?).