Students will be able to
- recall how the wavelength, frequency, and/or energy of X-rays compare to other waves near it (gamma and ultraviolet rays),
- recall which tissues of the body absorb X-rays the most,
- recall how X-rays are used for imaging,
- recall what X-ray therapy is,
- recall the difference between the X-rays used for X-ray therapy and those used for X-ray imaging, and that the X-rays used in X-ray therapy have a higher frequency, higher energy, and shorter wavelength than those used in X-ray imaging.