Students will be able to
- describe an angle using its vertex, for example, angle or angle , and understand and use the angle symbol ,
- understand the definition of an angle and recognize the types of angles and understand that degrees are a unit of measure of angles,
- use a protractor to measure, in degrees, all types of angles, acute, right, obtuse, and reflex,
- use a protractor to draw, in degrees, all types of angles, acute, right, obtuse, and reflex,
- apply angle knowledge to measuring and drawing the angles in 2D shapes.