Students will be able to
- understand that the sum of the exterior angles of a convex polygon is 360 degrees,
- find the measure of the exterior angle of a regular convex polygon given its number of sides by dividing 360 by the number of sides,
- find the measure of an exterior angle in an irregular convex polygon given the measure of the other exterior angles in the polygon,
- understand the relationship between exterior and interior angles and their sums in a convex polygon,
- find the number of sides a regular convex polygon has given the measure of one of its exterior angles,
- solve more complex problems, such as constructing and solving an algebraic equation to find a missing exterior angle measure in a given irregular convex polygon or identifying an exterior angle measure for a convex polygon taken from a real-world context.