Students will be able to
- add vectors in 2D, when given algebraically,
- subtract vectors in 2D, when given algebraically,
- perform combinations of addition and subtraction of vectors in 2D,
- find the components of an unknown vector given the result of the addition or subtraction with a known vector.
Students should already be familiar with
- magnitude of a 2D vector,
- component form and unit vector form of a vector.
Students will not cover
- scalar multiplication,
- vectors in 3D,
- adding and subtracting matrices.