Students will be able to
- convert an equation from exponential form to logarithmic form,
- convert an equation from logarithmic form to exponential form.
Students should already be familiar with
- logarithms and exponentials as inverse operations,
- the natural logarithm expressed as ,
- the convention that a logarithm shown without a base is assumed to be base 10.
Students will not cover
- conversions that require the use of laws of logs or exponents,
- solving exponential or logarithmic equations.