Students will be able to
- identify expressions that are sums or differences of two cubes,
- factor the sum of two cubes using the formula ,
- factor the difference of two cubes using the formula ,
- factor the difference of two squares that results in the product of a sum and a difference of two cubes that can then be factored subsequently,
- factor the sum and the difference of two cubes after removing a common factor from each term and factor expressions where one of the cubes is an algebraic expression,
- evaluate algebraic expressions using the sum or difference of cubes.