Students will be able to
- describe the common characteristics of organisms in Kingdom Plantae and give examples of organisms belonging to this kingdom,
- compare organisms from the main phyla of the kingdom (Bryophyta, Tracheophyta, Rhodophyta, Phaeophyta, and Chlorophyta),
- compare organisms from the main classes of the Tracheophyta phylum (Filicatae, Acrogymnospermae, and Angiospermae),
- compare the features of Monocotyledons and Dicotyledons,
- classify given organisms using knowledge of this kingdom.