Students will be able to
- mentally calculate percentages that are multiples of ten by dividing by 10 and multiplying up,
- find of something by dividing by 10 then dividing by 2,
- find of something by dividing by 2 again,
- find of something by dividing by 10 and then dividing by 10 again,
- find other percentages (like , , etc.) by adding up s, s, s, etc.,
- understand and use the fact that of is the same as of ,
- use nice equivalences of percentages and fractions (, , etc.) to calculate percentages mentally.