Students will be able to
- use the formula in all combinations, where can be the resultant of multiple forces acting along a line in the same or opposite directions,
- substitute the value of calculated using into kinematic formulas,
- substitute the value of calculated using kinematic formulas into ,
- substitute the value of determined using kinematic graphs into .
Students should already be familiar with
- free-body force diagrams.
Students will not cover
- variable mass bodies,
- Newton’s third law of motion.