Students will be able to
- recognize the different types of graphs such as bar charts, line graphs, and scatter plots,
- recognize which type of graph is most suitable for data and be able to draw graphs with titles, labeled axes, and lines of best fit,
- describe the correlation between two variables and explain the reasons such correlation may be present,
- use graphical data to determine trends, correlations, and make predictions,
- identify anomalous results from graphical data and ensure they are excluded when drawing lines of best fit,
- identify problems and misleading details in graphs.