Students will be able to
- understand that the measure of an arc is equal to the central angle opposite it,
- understand that adjacent arcs are arcs in the same circle with only one point in common,
- calculate the arc length using the measures of arcs or central angles in degrees,
- understand that if the measures of two arcs in the same circle are equal, then so are the arc lengths,
- understand that if the measures of two arcs in the same circle are equal, then their chords are equal in length and vice versa,
- find missing angles in a circle in degrees using measures of arcs,
- form and solve linear equations using measures of arcs in circles.