Students will be able to
- recall how to calculate the number of moles from concentration and volume,
- recall how to convert between mol/dm3 and g/dm3,
- recall how to use balanced equations and ratios to calculate the number of moles of one reactant from the volume of another reactant,
- calculate what volume of an acid is needed to neutralize a base and vice versa,
- calculate the concentration of an acid from the volume of base that neutralizes it and vice versa,
- use the results from a titration experiment to calculate an unknown concentration of a solution.