Students will be able to
- find the angle between two vectors by finding their dot product and recognize which angle has been calculated,
- find the angle between two vectors given graphically by finding their dot product,
- find the angle between two vectors by applying properties of vectors before finding their dot product.
Students should already be familiar with
- vectors in three dimensions,
- properties of vectors including how to find the modulus of a vector,
- dot product between vectors in space,
- vector operations in space.
Students will not cover
- the vector cross product.