Students will be able to
- identify adjacent angles and the measure of an angle made of two or more adjacent angles,
- identify a pair of complementary or supplementary angles and find the measure of an angle given its complementary or supplementary angle,
- identify vertically opposite angles and find the measure of an angle given that of its vertically opposite one,
- use the properties of angles on a straight line and angles around a point to solve problems that include all angle relationships,
- understand that an angle bisector is a ray that divides an angle into two halves,
- solve word problems using properties of angles.