Students will be able to
- recall that asexual reproduction is carried out by single organisms,
- recall that the organisms produced by asexual reproduction are clones of the parent, so genetic variation is low,
- describe binary fission as a method of asexual reproduction used by bacteria,
- describe budding and asexual production of spores as methods used by fungi,
- describe regeneration of body parts as an asexual process,
- recall that plants can use vegetative propagation to reproduce asexually.