Students will be able to
- understand that a recursive formula is used to define each term in a sequence as a function of the previous term,
- find the recursive formula of a sequence given the first few terms of that sequence,
- find the recursive formula of a sequence given the term of that sequence,
- find terms in a sequence given the recursive formula and a term in the sequence,
- identify whether a sequence is increasing or decreasing using its recursive formula,
- identify whether a sequence is periodic using its recursive formula and find its order.