Students will be able to
- understand that a position vector is the vector from the origin to the point ,
- find the position vector of a point in terms of fundamental unit vectors given the point’s coordinates,
- understand how any vector can be drawn in terms of position vectors using a triangle with vertices at the origin and its terminal points,
- use the formula to find a vector between two points given two position vectors or vice versa,
- find the magnitude of a position vector,
- find expressions for the vertices of a polygon in terms of position vectors.