The portal has been deactivated. Please contact your portal admin.
Mathematics • 3rd Grade
In this lesson, we will learn how to define quadrilaterals and classify them as squares, rectangles, trapezoids, rhombuses, or none of these.
Students will be able to
- define a quadrilateral, square, rectangle, rhombus, trapezoid, and parallelogram,
- identify the above shapes based on their properties,
- recognize quadrilaterals that are none of the above,
- state the properties of the above quadrilaterals,
- describe how squares, rectangles, and rhombuses are special types of parallelograms and how squares are special types of rectangles.