Students will be able to
- represent a vector graphically,
- identify a vector that is represented graphically,
- use the triangle and parallelogram rules to add and subtract 2D vectors,
- solve geometrical problems involving vectors using the geometric properties of vectors.
Students should already be familiar with
- similar shapes,
- 2D vector addition, subtraction, and scalar multiplication.
Students will not cover
- the dot product,
- the cross product,
- 3D or higher-order-dimension vectors.