Students will be able to
- distinguish between the horizontal and vertical components of the motion of a projectile,
- identify horizontal and vertical components of projectile motion on distance–time, displacement–time, speed–time, and velocity–time graphs,
- identify changes in the KE and GPE of a projectile along its trajectory,
- identify the directions of forces acting on projectiles,
- compare the magnitudes of forces acting on projectiles,
- distinguish between the trajectories of projectiles that are and are not affected by drag forces.