Students will be able to
- determine whether to use long division, estimation, or some other method to solve problems in which a decimal is being divided,
- use multiplication and estimation to check the accuracy of quotients obtained by dividing decimals,
- find quotients when dividends are expressed using up to four decimal places,
- find quotients when divisors are expressed using up to three decimal places,
- solve two-step problems involving division with dividends expressed using up to four decimal places.