The portal has been deactivated. Please contact your portal admin.
In this lesson, we will learn how to define the term, environment, compare some examples and categorize living, nonliving, natural, and man-made things found in an environment.
Students will be able to
- define the term environment,
- list, describe, and compare some examples of environments (lakes and gardens),
- categorize dead, alive, and nonliving things found in an environment,
- describe how to tell if something is alive,
- categorize animals, plants, and man-made things found in an environment.