Students will be able to
- recognize that the result of a vector product operation is another vector,
- use to find the vector product of two vectors that are given in component form, where both vectors are in the plane,
- recognize that and have the same magnitude but point in opposite directions,
- state the results of and ,
- recognize that if two vectors are parallel to each other, their vector product is zero,
- recognize that the vector product of two vectors has a maximum value when the two vectors are perpendicular,
- use to find the vector product of two vectors, where the length of each vector and the angle between them are known.