Students will be able to
- label the sides of an isosceles triangle as the legs and the base,
- label the angles of an isosceles triangle as the base angles and the vertex angle,
- prove that the base angles of an isosceles triangle are equal and use this to find missing angles,
- prove that if two angles of a triangle are congruent, then their opposite sides are congruent and the triangle is an isosceles triangle and use this to solve problems,
- use the isosceles triangle theorems to identify whether a triangle is isosceles.