Students will be able to
- understand that the inscribed angle in a semicircle is always a right angle,
- find the equation of a circle given three points on the circumference by showing that the three points form a right triangle,
- understand that a unique circle called a circumcircle (or circumscribed circle) can be drawn through the vertices of any triangle,
- find the center of a circle by finding the intersection of the perpendicular bisectors of two chords of the circle,
- find the equation of a circle given three points on the circumference.