Students will be able to
- find the angle made by a vector in rectangular or vector form,
- convert a vector from rectangular or vector form to polar form,
- convert a vector from polar form to rectangular or vector form,
- find the polar form of a vector represented on a coordinate grid,
- represent a vector in polar form on a coordinate grid,
- solve problems involving polar and rectangular forms of a vector.
Students should already be familiar with
- finding the modulus of a vector,
- vector addition and subtraction in 2D,
- right triangle trigonometry.